Looking for summer employment?
Come work for Summer at Providence Day! For the third time, Providence Day School has been named a "Top Workplaces" by The Charlotte Observer, and we're seeking high school and college students for the following:
Summer Programs Staff
Gain experience in multiple areas this summer while working with the Summer Programs admin team. This position is ideal for high school and college students who enjoy a wide variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment. Positions vary from full-time Office Staff (40 hours/week) to part-time Extended Care Staff (morning and afternoon shifts, Monday-Friday, up to 32 hours per week).
- Must be at least 15 years or older
- Paid training during the week of May 30-June 2
- Camp runs from June 5-Aug 4
- Camp closed June 20, July 3, and July 4
- Compensation starts at $10 per hour, based on experience
- Click HERE for full descriptions. To apply, click the button below.