This is where summer memories are made, so we understand the importance of choosing a program that lives up to its reputation. For more than 20 years, Summer at Providence Day has offered full- and half-day programs in academics, art, technology, sports, and more. Our camp providers include many well-loved Providence Day faculty members as well as trusted camp partners.
Summer at Providence Day is where you’ll find:
- Programs designed for the varying interests and needs of campers at all stages of development
- Positive relationships with campers and counselors
- Nutritious, delicious snacks and lunches
- Appropriate camper/counselor ratios
- An environment where fun and safety are equal priorities
Our camps offer children opportunities to further their social, emotional, and physical development. By exploring their interests in a safe, nurturing environment, kids gain the confidence to try new things and discover their talents. We welcome your child to join us this summer!