Times may change, but the power of play is timeless. For more than 25 years, Providence Day has helped children grow strong through summer camp opportunities in sports, academics, art, technology, and more. Our camp teachers include many well-loved Providence Day faculty members as well as trusted camp partners.
At Providence Day, your child will enjoy:
- Programs designed for the varying interests and needs of campers from 4 to 18 years old
- Positive relationships with campers and counselors
- Nutritious, delicious snacks and lunches
- Appropriate camper/counselor ratios
- Administrators with many years of experience in education and child care
- An environment where fun and safety are found in equal measures
Your child’s social, emotional, and physical development is our priority. By exploring their interests in a safe and welcoming environment, kids gain the confidence to try new things and discover their talents through the power of play. Join us this summer!