Your child will remember summer camp for years to come, so we understand the importance of choosing a program that lives up to its reputation. For 25 years, we have offered programs in sports, academics, art, technology, and more for kids ages 4-18. Our camp teachers include many well-loved Providence Day faculty members as well as trusted camp partners.
At Providence Day, you will find:
- Programs designed for the varying interests and needs of campers at all stages of development
- Positive relationships with campers and counselors
- Nutritious, delicious snacks and lunches
- Appropriate camper/counselor ratios
- Administrators with many years of experience in education and child care
- An environment where fun and safety are found in equal measures
Your child’s social, emotional, and physical development is our priority. By exploring their interests in a safe, nurturing environment, kids gain the confidence to try new things and discover their talents.