This is where summer memories are made, so we understand the importance of choosing a program that lives up to its reputation. For more than 20 years, Summer at Providence Day has offered full- and half-day programs in academics, art, science, culture, technology, sports, and more. Every family here enjoys:
- Programs designed based on the varying interests and needs of campers at all stages of development
- Positive relationships with campers and counselors
- An environment where fun and safety are equal priorities
- Opportunities for adults to learn and explore their interests, too!
"My daughter had a wonderful experience last summer with Miss Ava’s Rock Hounds....you guys do a great job with summer camps!"
-Alyson, Summer at Providence Day parent
Our campus features:
- 3-Court Mosack Athletic Center
- Football stadium with seating for 1700+
- Fields for baseball, softball, soccer, hockey, and lacrosse
- Ridenhour Gymnasium with mini-gym and wrestling room
- Black Box Theater
- 500-seat McMahon Performing Arts Theater with all-electronic soundbooth
- 860-seat Brinkley Family Dining Hall
- 80,000+ sq. ft. Academic Center with 32 Learning Labs, Global Cafe, and Lecture Theater
NEW THIS SUMMER - Lunch is provided for all-day campers!
Enroll in a full-day camp or two half-day camps and enjoy a delicious, nutritious lunch by Flik Independent School Dining (FISD). FISD believes in using the freshest ingredients and utilizes local products whenever possible. Flik at Providence Day is also certified as a Green Restaurant by the Green Restaurant Association and has the luxury of a management staff with over 20 years of industry experience.Snacks are also provided to ALL campers this year -- both full-day and half-day camps! Click on Parent Information FAQs to learn more about this new convenience for you and your camper.