This is where summer memories are made, so we understand the importance of choosing a program that lives up to its reputation. For more than 20 years, Summer at Providence Day has offered full- and half-day programs in academics, art, technology, sports, and more. Our camp providers include many well-loved Providence Day faculty members as well as trusted camp partners.
Summer at Providence Day is where you’ll find:
- Programs designed for the varying interests and needs of campers at all stages of development
- Positive relationships with campers and counselors
- Nutritious, delicious snacks and lunches
- Appropriate camper/counselor ratios
- An environment where fun and safety are equal priorities
Our camps offer children opportunities to further their social, emotional, and physical development. By exploring their interests in a safe, nurturing environment, kids gain the confidence to try new things and discover their talents. Based on the guidance of the National Centers for Disease Control and the state of North Carolina’s Department of Health and Human Services, we have developed protocols to protect the health and safety of our camp community. We welcome your child to join us this summer!